Unoccupied Property Insurance

Finding unoccupied home insurance can be difficult. A large majority of insurers will not offer insurance cover for vacant properties and even if you do find an insurer, you may find the insurance cover is very limited or restrictive.

Most insurers will only offer cover for Fire, Lightening, Earthquake and Explosion perils, however here at Coversure Hyde we can offer complete protection for empty properties including the following cover:

Storm, tempest and flood, escape of water and oil, theft or attempted theft, malicious intent, accidental breakage of fixed glass and double glazing, subsidence and property owners liability insurance.

For more information or to receive a quote please fill in the quote form or call us on the number below.

Call us on 0161 222 7878 to speak to an advisor

© Coversure Insurance Services (Hyde)

Macci Ltd t/as Coversure Insurance Services (Hyde) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ref: 307594.

Coversure Hyde offers Insurance Products to the Greater Manchester area covering towns including Failsworth, Stockport, Bredbury, Droylsden, Cheadle Hulme, Wilmslow, Hazel Grove, Stalybridge, Glossop, Skelton, Hackthorpe, Ashton Under Lyne, Denton and Hyde.

Coversure Insurance Hyde

118 Market Street, Hyde, Cheshire SK14 1EX

Tel: 0161 222 7878
Fax: 0161 366 7504

Office: Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+