Pub & Wine Bar Insurance

It’s very important to get the right insurance to provide insurance cover for the legal liabilities and risks you face as a publican or bar owner. Coversure can provide you with the advice and insurance cover you need.

Packages include the following:

  • stock
  • frozen food & deterioration of stock
  • wines & spirits stock
  • trade contents, fixtures & fittings
  • loss of alcohol licence insurance
  • business interruption & book debts
  • public & products liability
  • employers’ liability
  • goods in transit insurance
  • money cover
  • fidelity cover

Call us on 0161 222 7878 to speak to an advisor

© Coversure Insurance Services (Hyde)

Macci Ltd t/as Coversure Insurance Services (Hyde) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ref: 307594.

Coversure Hyde offers Insurance Products to the Greater Manchester area covering towns including Failsworth, Stockport, Bredbury, Droylsden, Cheadle Hulme, Wilmslow, Hazel Grove, Stalybridge, Glossop, Skelton, Hackthorpe, Ashton Under Lyne, Denton and Hyde.

Coversure Insurance Hyde

118 Market Street, Hyde, Cheshire SK14 1EX

Tel: 0161 222 7878
Fax: 0161 366 7504

Office: Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+